See my other post - that I found the blog link

来源: Lvtotravel 2006-12-05 13:58:05 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1897 bytes)
where you can see the whole trip.

The few pages on Sina are only a small portion about the trip, mainly the introduction of ship's facilities and their enjoyment of the dining, as well as the shows.

The activities portion - the excursions they did on this cruise, is in the blog.

What I want to convey the message is, a cruise vacation is a total flexibility - you can decide to be as active as you want, and "work" your butt off by doing all sorts of excursions, or can be as relaxed as you want, by doing nothing but sunbathing and reading - it is totally up to you - whether you want total luxury or you want "torture" and yet return to luxury by the evening.

BTW, Caribbean DOES NOT mean cruise - though it usually is the Most Popular itinerary, and usually most people take their first cruise as a Caribbean cruise because of convenience.

Off the top of my head, the cruise destinations/itineraries: Alaska, New England and Canada for the Fall, Panama Canal (partial or full crossing), Europe (Med, Greek Isles, Baltics, Norweigean Fijord, Northern England, Italy and Spain, Turkey, River cruises....), South America, (Amazon River, "Round the Horn", Antactica, Chile Fijord ...), African Coast, Asia (from Japan to China to Singapore/Thailand/Vietnam), South Pacific, Australia/New Zealand....

My gosh, only if I have enough money and time to do such...

I dont even want to mention about the differences among different cruiselines - from the ultra luxurious to the cheapie and the mass market in between, plus the Explorer type.... The one we talk about the most, is really the so-called Mass Market.

I could write a Cruise 101 in multiple Parts - but since most people have a bias about cruise and seem to stay that way, there does not seem worth my time. All I can say is, those people do not know what they miss.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”