same here--cost does not justified

来源: 阿姗 2006-12-03 12:52:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (959 bytes)
回答: it requires special equipment. A simple underwatermoab2006-12-02 22:36:47
I got an underwater camera for scuba diving when I was taking "underwater photography" lesson in Puerto Rico. The camera came with the underwater flash. But my buoyancy was not good back then, and I couldn't be still enough to take a good shot. I got some OK pictures of the corals, but every time I wanted to take pictures of the fish, they moved away, so I almost never got a headshot of the fish.

I looked into camera housing for my camera back then. It costs over $500 even on eBay. When I was in Michigan, I was with a diving master who had lots of equipment, but unfortunately there was not much I wanted to take pictures of in the lakes.

Last time while in Egypt, I wanted to rent a camera (forgot how much it cost, maybe $20). Now I don't remember what happened--the camera was malfunctioning or something. I didn't get any photos back.

Now we don't go diving much. Renting the equipment each time probably is the best deal.

所有跟帖: 

就是啊。我也是拿不稳,不容易取景 (那时没有LCD取景), -wunderlust- 给 wunderlust 发送悄悄话 (161 bytes) () 12/03/2006 postreply 16:17:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”