I think Chichen Itza might be too long a trip for your baby

来源: wunderlust 2006-11-08 23:05:56 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1126 bytes)
And that is the most visited Maya ruin site on Yucanta Pinninsula, also a world heritage site I believe. As I recall, it was a long day trip in hot steamy jungle weather. I went in October and the weather was very unpredictable. We experienced very sudden pouring rain on a bright sunny day.

If you stay in the hotel zone of Cancun, there is a shopping mall in the center of the hotel zone, not sure baby stuff is sold there. Otherwise, bus rides to the real Cancun outside the hotel zone are very easy. We took the local bus and ferry (to Cozumel and Isla Mujeres) a few times while there and even a long distance mexican bus to Playa Del Carmen. Very few non-Mexican tourists on these local buses and ferries. We found them mostly clean and safe. And we had more fun/flexibility than the tours designed for the tourists.

As I recall, there was at least one all-inclusive resort on the far end of the Cancun hotel zone. By the way, the hotel zone is located on a strip of narrow land with water on both sides - one side being the Atlantic Ocean of course. There is a small Maya ruin in the hotel zone.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”