回复:not only you forgot tax, your $360 is ONE-WAY fare

来源: dmwbbmw 2006-03-13 22:07:01 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (836 bytes)
Yes my price was wrong it's one way ticket. You may call Air France but not book ticket from Internet always, sometime they do provide better prices than US airlines, especially if you want to fly different cities in Europe. Their rule before was they only charge $50 for the additional flight route within France and around $100 for route to/from other country to France.The price now may change since the weak US$ rate.

I've taken more than 30 flights by Air France before and felt they were much reasonable than UA. Once my first flight was delayed, their stuff was waiting at the gate of the plane to pick me up to the second transit flight.Also they provide much better food than UA.

France is the best European country for tourist, everywhere is so beautiful whatever big city or small city or countryside.

所有跟帖: 

appreciate the info regarding Air France -Lvtotravel- 给 Lvtotravel 发送悄悄话 (1027 bytes) () 03/14/2006 postreply 08:32:18

Recommend a nice garden in France -dmwbbmw- 给 dmwbbmw 发送悄悄话 (500 bytes) () 03/14/2006 postreply 15:38:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”