not only you forgot tax, your $360 is ONE-WAY fare

来源: Lvtotravel 2006-03-13 13:16:33 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1528 bytes)
I went to Air France site to just check the dates you provided, just in case I missed something ...

Yes, it is $360, but ONE-WAY, so the roundtrip fare is $720 + $86.23 tax, and for 2 persons it is $1612.46

I dont see how that can be cheaper than the $920 I paid for the UA flights ?

May be I am really missing something ? If so, please clarify.

As for the service of Air France - I reserve my comments. The flight attendents dont even know how to count - with the stupid French, an 80 = 4x20, and a 70 is 50+20 ... they had hard time to figure out changes ... that was before they have calculators handy, so things should have improved now. LOL.

Their safety procedures are definitely lacking though. I was so tired I slept all the way between Paris and Hong Kong, and the plane stopped over at BKK - they did not wake me up to get me sit straight during taking off and landing ... That was an absolute violation of safety procedures ! No way an American carrier would allow such to happen. I am not sure I would be happy by such "better" services.

The other thing is I dont earn any miles on Air France.

But, the most important thing is, your $360 is a very misleading ONE-WAY fare before tax. My UA $465 fare is Rountrip with all taxes and fees.

Does not take a rocket scientist to tell which one is cheaper, unless I am missing something. And for that, I would like your pointing it out so I can learn something - how can I fly roundtrip with a ONE-WAY fare ?

所有跟帖: 

回复:not only you forgot tax, your $360 is ONE-WAY fare -dmwbbmw- 给 dmwbbmw 发送悄悄话 (836 bytes) () 03/13/2006 postreply 22:07:01

appreciate the info regarding Air France -Lvtotravel- 给 Lvtotravel 发送悄悄话 (1027 bytes) () 03/14/2006 postreply 08:32:18

Recommend a nice garden in France -dmwbbmw- 给 dmwbbmw 发送悄悄话 (500 bytes) () 03/14/2006 postreply 15:38:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”