Used it for our coming Maui trip in late May

来源: Lvtotravel 2006-03-06 12:47:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1057 bytes)
I dont know about other locations.

For the Hawaii part, it seems working OK. You send out a request and the owners response. As usual you need to ask very specifically about all the costs, rent, cleaning fee, key depost, if any, tax, etc

Deposit / Final Payment / Cancellation / Refund policies - you need to get it clearly stated by the owner.

I personally prefer owners who accept credit card the normal way (not thru PayPal). However, many owners only take personal check.

After a few e-mail exchanges, you get a feeling who are for real who are not and who are reasonable to deal with and who are not. So it is not just by price, you also have to judge whether you can trust the owner.

For our late May 5 day stay at Maui, the owner has a busy calendar (meaning many periods were already booked) and he took credit card the regular way for both deposit ($100) and for final payment (30 days before arrival).

I would look at each property's calendar to see if it is for real, i.e. are there many bookings ?

所有跟帖: 

3x a lot Lvtotravel :) -fishperch- 给 fishperch 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/06/2006 postreply 13:58:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”