Dry tortugas tour takes a whole day

来源: Wunderlust 2006-01-30 14:41:36 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1209 bytes)
回答: Sunset at Mallory Square & a day tour toWunderlust2006-01-30 11:58:06
Here is a link:
http://www.yankeefreedom.com/daytrips.asp

Don't know your definition of big boat. It's pretty big too me. But if you have motion sickness, this is probably not the kind of boat for you, as the sea can get choppy.

I have been to Key West twice - just went in Janmuary. This is the kind of place I feel like returning to from time to time. This time of the year, however, the coastal area is not really good for swimming. Too cold and too stormy.

Really like the Key West old town - day and night. It's culturally and historically rich and architechtually interesting. Duavall Street has a French Quarter feel (if you have been to New Orleans).

Take your time on the very scenic drive from Miami to Key West (if you fly into Miami). It's a 4 hour drive but with the many stops it took me a whole day getting there and 6 hours coming back. Many places you can stop along the way. You have Gulf of Mexico on one side and Atlantic on the other side. You will cross 30-40 some bridges along the way. I personally don't care much about Miami.

Key Lime pie, stone crab claws, conch fritters, and pink shrimps are among the many local delicacies.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”