I Am Able To Type, I Can Blog.

本文内容已被 [ gingergirl ] 在 2006-10-02 17:48:19 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I Am Able To type, I Can Blog. 10/2/06

Recently I joined the blogger team, though I am still very green on blogging.  Every blogger is thinking like me, “I am able to type, I can blog.”  The other day, when I chatted with my mom on the phone, she asked me, “Would you blog for me based on the tape I recorded yesterday?”  Sure, my mom can blog even she doesn’t type, more advanced than any other bloggers.  Proud of her. 

Blog, a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer.  The modern blog became more and more popular since 1994.  It was reported by XinHua that the blog of Xu Jinglei received more than 50 million page views, claiming to be the most popular blog in the world.  It was a cool record that has to be taken by Chinese for the reason that only 4% of Chinese population need to click one website to make it.  Don’t even mention that fans might hit their favorite idols’ web remotely hundreds of time a day. 

I happened to find a town called Wenxuecity where I settled down to live my life as a small potato.   Observing people are blogging passionately, I felt it was like people were all businessmen or women years ago in China/>/>, greeting each other on the bus from the shoulders, “I traded 3000 tons of steel yesterday…”   Now, my mom will greet her neighbor aunt when they meet at the market with a basket of fresh vegetables and fruits, “Did you blog today?” 

There are people farming at their land diligently, happy about the harvest in the coming fall.   Moms show off their pretty babies, who make me jealous to red.  Buddies throw me jokes or share their joys that really make the best of the day for me from time to time.  Watching clowns jumping up and down the town also became one of my recent hobbies, which killed me tons of time. 

However, actually I have a big concern on myself and people who hang out in the town all the time, hour by hour.  If you were a boss of employees who spend hours on blogging or reading blogs, would you consider the job efficiency and individual value that be traded off?  If you were the boss on your own, would you tell your employees, “Hold on, let me reply this QQH first”, which might wipe off million dollar transactions from you.  If you were a student, would you care if you fail the experiment because you were addicted to browsing website?  If you were attached, would you chat on line by hours while ignoring your beloved ones, or bring in the potential to the beginning of an unfaithful story? 

No, I would not because I am just a small potato who can not balance off between my simple life and full-time blogging, who is not gifted to be a literature writer and doomed to go nowhere, who is a easy person living a easy life and can not handle too many dramas; though I love to read on-line novels just in time, to appreciate fine arts here and there, to joke around and share my points on discussion boards, or to talk to myself as a narcissus sometimes.   I admire people who are able to present fantastic pages on their blogs, well, I am still a small potato, not too big. 

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
•  Be A Traveler, Across The Banks
•  Morning Work-out
•  When They were with Me...
•  Learning to Forget
•  Poker Face

所有跟帖: 

Like your blog, "small potato" -Hazelnut- 给 Hazelnut 发送悄悄话 (302 bytes) () 10/02/2006 postreply 20:42:40

Thanks, brothers and sisters. -gingergirl- 给 gingergirl 发送悄悄话 gingergirl 的博客首页 (40 bytes) () 10/02/2006 postreply 22:45:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!