need to be an OK swimmer for you to take up SCUBA

来源: Lvtotravel 2005-12-14 14:38:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2130 bytes)
回答: Why Costco membership is important ?lvtotravel2005-12-13 20:55:12
Lisa, if you are so happy with snorkeling, you would be in heaven when you SCUBA diving. Just brush up your swimming skill and go take SCUBA course. They do want you to be able to swim 100 yd before they let you in the course. You dont need floating device, if you are relaxed - the only part of your body that might sink a little bit, would be your legs. Our bodyfact helps us to stay afloat if we are relaxed.:) If you are interested in learning more about the subject, just email me. I haven't dove for 4 years (last time was in Taihiti), so I will take a review course onboard when we get on our cruise this Sunday, so I can SCUBA dive at St.Lucia.

Yeah, we dont think The Road to Hana is anything special. It is winding narrow road and has so many turns that many find it challenging to drive. To us, it is piece of cake. We drove many many challenging roads all over the world. I can tell you the North Shore Hwy 340 is very challenging, but well worth it. One of the roads leads up to Waimea Canyon at Kauai is also challenging. Other challenging roads we encounter are in British Virgin Island, and several parts of New Zealand, especially in South Island.

Winter time actually is NOT the good time to Hawaii, yet it is the High Season mainly people in the cold places in Mainland want to find an escape and they folk to Hawaii, Southern California, Florida, etc if they dont go outside the country. It rains a lot in winter in Hawaii. The good time to go is either in May/June or in late August till late October. Summer is way too crowded with the school is out and it seems half of the highschool kids from California is there. lol.

You should have gone Whale Watching in Maui - the Humpbacks winter in Hawaii water and Maui west coast in particular. This would be the only reason that I would ever visit Hawaii in winter.

I guess we prefer to have some room to stretch when we return to our base after a long day. The interior of that Hideaway is just too tiny - about 4 steps between the bathroom to the bed ... though it does seem to have a HUGE patio and that small pool ...
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”