next time you go, check www.vrbo.com

来源: Lvtotravel 2005-12-13 13:42:44 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1561 bytes)
回答: Blue Pool is dangerousLvtotravel2005-12-13 09:13:47
it is vacation rental by owner - worldwide covering.

I assume your package is Air plus hotel ? where you flew from ?

The condo complex you mentioned, ongoing rates I see so far are between $200 to $250 a night.

I am looking for something half that range as we could stay at Wailea Marriott on points, but I want to save the points if I can find something in the range of $100 to $120 a night. I actually find a private home at up mountain Wailea but it is a bit small (a studio) though it has its own tiny private pool and a big patio in front of it.

Actually I saw people report winning bids at Wailea Marriott for $105 to $120 a night back in October. However lately the posts were about $140 but were for Thanksgiving / X'mas, New Year pereiod so it is holiday plus high season ... We only decided to go to Hawaii about 3 weeks ago after we found a fare error that allowed us fly ATL/ORD/HNL roundtrip for $133 per person, and I can get award interisland ticket using 5K UAL miles per person. We split the trip between Oahu and Maui. The hotel in Oahu is taken care for - will stay at JW Marriott using free night certificate. It is Maui that I am still working at getting what we want.

Currently I am looking at Kihei area with a few options. It is slow making enquiries with owners and some of them are downright DISHONEST. It took 4 emails for me to find out that one unit owner is actually in the process of selling her condo, for example. Needless to say, it is a total waste of time to communicate with her.

所有跟帖: 

here are things I considered -lisasurf- 给 lisasurf 发送悄悄话 (1551 bytes) () 12/13/2005 postreply 14:59:42

Why Costco membership is important ? -lvtotravel- 给 lvtotravel 发送悄悄话 (2921 bytes) () 12/13/2005 postreply 20:55:12

Wow, you seem to be an experienced (图) -lisasurf- 给 lisasurf 发送悄悄话 (1858 bytes) () 12/13/2005 postreply 22:28:09

need to be an OK swimmer for you to take up SCUBA -Lvtotravel- 给 Lvtotravel 发送悄悄话 (2130 bytes) () 12/14/2005 postreply 14:38:35

see the links of the accommodations I am considering -Lvtotravel- 给 Lvtotravel 发送悄悄话 (759 bytes) () 12/13/2005 postreply 21:05:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”