I am so happy to see that

来源: noworry 2005-01-28 07:35:09 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1273 bytes)
you realize this problem, and I hope that more Chinese Americans knows it. Yes, Indians are a little bit better than Chinese. I have many Indian friends who are pretty good. It is useless and helpless to complain about it without doing anything. Why can we make change ourselves and be better? For instance, can we eat together with other co-workers like Korean, Indian, Hispanic and black, not just Chinese co-workers if we feel uneasy to eat together with whites? Do we look down on others though we hate those who look down on us? Should we change our bad attitude or bad manner or bad cultures if it is true? I eat and talk with any co-workers of different races as well as female and male. I feel pretty good. Please don't get me wrong that I don't love Chinese. I have Chinese friends more than any other friends. Take it easy. Try to behavior ourselves and get ourselves better. People respect you if you are really good though there are some ignorant of white or any colors including our yellow. We decided to live in America and America is our new homeland. We have no choice but get ourselves better and fight for our interests and rights if necessary. Fairly speaking, America is pretty good. That's why we stay. Am I right? Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

young man's dream -asaMan- 给 asaMan 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2005 postreply 08:05:38

indians are used to have caste -howabout.- 给 howabout. 发送悄悄话 (177 bytes) () 01/28/2005 postreply 08:45:00

hmm, I know several indians -地主- 给 地主 发送悄悄话 (128 bytes) () 01/28/2005 postreply 09:20:09

回复:I am so happy to see that -dustbuste- 给 dustbuste 发送悄悄话 (264 bytes) () 01/28/2005 postreply 11:05:48

回复:I am so happy to see that -好可笑- 给 好可笑 发送悄悄话 (202 bytes) () 01/29/2005 postreply 11:11:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”