Canada Landing Experience

来源: Phenix 2005-07-18 14:35:07 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1994 bytes)
We landed on July 6th at Vancouver. The officer is an old lady and she is very kind and super friendly. The only questions she asked are as follows:

1. Where is your baby? (Note: our daughter was in the car with her auntie at that time and she asked us to bring our daughter into the office to let her take a look)

2. Do you have an address and phone in Canada? - Of course, we provided an address and phone number.

3. Have you both got degree in US? What are your degrees? - We told her we both got master degree.

4. Have you ever been in Canada before?

5. Have you ever denied entry by Canada or any other countries?

After these questions, she interviewed us individulely while doing the paper work. She didn't ask any more questions, instead, she told us a lot of important information such as what we need to do if we want to travel outside of Canada before we get the Maple Card.

After she done all the paper work, she handed our passports back to us while saying "Welcome to Canada! I wish you all good luck!". As our appreciation, I said, "Thank you so much for all of your hard work and good wishes! Bye!". She is really the best immigration officer we have ever seen!!!!

Then we went to goods for import and follow office. The male officer only asked us the following questions:

1. Address and phone number in Canada.

2. How much the goods we are importing and intend to import worth.

3. Do you want to import any cars? We told him we were not going to import at this time. Then he asked when we intend to import and I told him around this Christmas.

No one came out to see our cars or check our goods for import. And they never asked anything about money even if we prepared our bank balance statement and brought some cash with us.

By the way, Vancouver is really a beautiful and clean city. We love it so much and intend to buy a house over there after making enough money in US ...

所有跟帖: 

回复:Canada Landing Experience -ImmCanada- 给 ImmCanada 发送悄悄话 (42 bytes) () 07/18/2005 postreply 14:52:45

No. -Phenix- 给 Phenix 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/18/2005 postreply 15:04:48

回复:Canada Landing Experience -ImmCanada- 给 ImmCanada 发送悄悄话 (126 bytes) () 07/18/2005 postreply 14:55:16

回复:回复:Canada Landing Experience -Phenix- 给 Phenix 发送悄悄话 (129 bytes) () 07/18/2005 postreply 15:04:19

回复:回复:回复:Canada Landing Experience -先谢谢啦- 给 先谢谢啦 发送悄悄话 (114 bytes) () 07/18/2005 postreply 15:26:25

I am in US now. You must fill -Phenix- 给 Phenix 发送悄悄话 (225 bytes) () 07/18/2005 postreply 17:53:26

回复:Canada Landing Experience -bmwdriver- 给 bmwdriver 发送悄悄话 (104 bytes) () 07/18/2005 postreply 22:43:50

回复:Canada Landing Experience -yzsp- 给 yzsp 发送悄悄话 (141 bytes) () 07/19/2005 postreply 10:40:45

Question for Phenix -tennisfan- 给 tennisfan 发送悄悄话 (330 bytes) () 08/13/2005 postreply 18:53:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”