Key West

来源: wunderlust 2004-12-06 10:06:01 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1228 bytes)
This is what I posted earlier. It is very personal choice, depending what you like. I don't care that much about Miami Beach and do not find South Beach/Miami beach particularly scenic. It's just a swimming/sunbathing beach surrounded by tall buildings of hotels, nothing special. I spent 1 day driving dowm to Key West, one day in Dry Tortugas, 1/2 day browsing Key West town and 1/2 day drive back to Miami. I love Key West and the drive there. 2 nights there was not enough for me and I wish I spent more time there. It feels totally different from Miami and almost like a different country. It's a very laid back town that has a little bit of everything for everyone - history, architechture, beautiful sceneries, unique shops, and bars on Duval Street. Don't miss the sunset cellebration at Mallory Square if you go. I also took the Dry Tortugas National Park tour and loved the sceneries and the snorkeling (it takes a whole day and $105 if you do this tour). KW is a 4 hour drive from Miami but I would spend more time on the road. Bahia Honda is a good place to stop, voted the best beach in America 1992 and 7 Mile Bridge another. There are many scenic places to stop along the way and places for snorkeling too.

所有跟帖: 

I appreciate your big help!! -jxw16- 给 jxw16 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/06/2004 postreply 10:47:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”