Key West

来源: Wunderlust 2004-12-06 10:04:38 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1176 bytes)
This is what I posted earlier. I don't care that much about Miami Beach and do not find South Beach/Miami beach particularly scenic. It's just a swimming/sunbathing beach surrounded by tall buildings of hotels, nothing special.
I spent 1 day driving dowm to Key West, one day in Dry Tortugas, 1/2 day browsing Key West town and 1/2 day drive back to Miami. I love Key West and the drive there. 2 nights there was not enough for me and I wish I spent more time there. It feels totally different from Miami and almost like a different country. It's a very laid back town that has a little bit of everything for everyone - history, architechture, beautiful sceneries, unique shops, and bars on Duval Street. Don't miss the sunset cellebration at Mallory Square if you go. I also took the Dry Tortugas National Park tour and loved the sceneries and the snorkeling (it takes a whole day and $105 if you do this tour). KW is a 4 hour drive from Miami but I would spend more time on the road. Bahia Honda is a good place to stop, voted the best beach in America 1992 and 7 Mile Bridge another. There are many scenic places to stop along the way and places for snorkeling too.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”