Let's see

来源: eric_2003 2004-12-08 23:28:36 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3261 bytes)
1. 非要说那么清楚?地大 人多 地区差异大 历史原因 中国情况和西方任何国家都不同 你们每次都连点具体方案都没有就光是摇着大旗喊着民主的号要革命 让14亿人怎么敢把身家性命和自己的未来交你们手里 你们连一点能统治这个庞大国家的起码的能力都没有 只会喊口号 给你个村长都不一定管得好

That is your dictatorship mentality. That country has to be ruled by a group of elite?

2. 对民主了解太少了吧 光是内阁制与总统制就是差别极大的两种民主形式 何况现在即使西方最发达国家的民主方式也离真正的完美民主差得远了 你就只知道民主两个字怎么写 也好意思在这里大谈中国的民主方式?

Let's see what do you know about this subject. Now, take this chance telling us how you think of democracy.

3. 为什么一提苏联你们就这么紧张?为什么不能提苏联?\

I don't see he was sensitive to the subject of Soviet Union. On the contrary, that country has been ignorantly quoted as a failure for quite a long time. It is time to stop dreaming and face the reality. I believe we were in this topic before.

4. 天天有印度人和我打交道 在"民主"的印度 贫富差距和中国没区别 区别是富的人没中国的富 穷的人比中国的更穷 同时新德里正式被评为"全球最不适合女性居住的城市之一"

I have no idea, out of handful most successful democratic countries in the world, you guys always fix you eyes on India.

5.事实如此 那些山沟沟里大字不认几个农民 让他们选国家领导人 他们评选的依据是什么?

It depends on how you control the press and how much you want peasants know about the truth.

6.有政治体制改革 速度不快 能再快些 但快不了多少

There is a bottom line for CCP. I think you know it.

7.美国的民主我也没觉得有什么好的 美国好的是富 不是民主 他的民主制度离优秀还差得远呢

Why the hell you guys are doing here. Whatever are you learning or doing here, please go home.

8.国家间没有朋友 只有利益 真以为什么国家会为别国的利益这么卖力? 太幼稚了吧 黄鼠狼给鸡拜年 能不小心吗?

Does China ever have a friend? In your little brain, Canada should have built a strong force against US?

9.西方国家利用遍布全球的殖民主地积累了上百年的财富 你就这么简单地都划到民主头上?

China had been expanding for quite a long time until Qing. I don't see China is rich because of that.

10. 不是绝对 某种程度上专制有专制的好处 还有 中国不是独裁 温胡还没那么大的权力 你可以说XXX专制 但不是某某人独裁 希望下次别犯这种低级错误

CHINA IS A DICATORSHIP in every definition. Now, go and find out what symptoms a dictatorship should have.

11. 不清楚你在说什么 但的确没听你们说过具体怎么过这条河 从来都是指个方向让人们闭着眼跟你们走

He is asking what you are looking for if there are options right in front of you. If you don't agree, give us your ideas.

12. 现有的所谓民主国家竞选期间暗处砸的钱不比他们明处砸的少

Why the hell US is the wealthiest country in the world? Why? That is wired since they should squander more tax money and become broke right now.

13. 开明的专制不容易 但一旦出现 就是比民主的中庸要好 就像小股东不要管理权 坐等分红 有何不好? 还有我要澄清 我不是支持专制 也不是反对民主 但专制民主没有绝对优劣之分 中国现有的政体也不是完全没有民主 你说要大动 连点具体手段和改革方案都没有 能力如此之差 只会喊叫 让人如何相信你?

Define your 开明的专制. I have no idea what that looks like.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”