Keep trying. It is still very early, you never know. QR

来源: goingplaces 2022-07-25 16:52:27 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1642 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ goingplaces ] 在 2022-07-25 17:02:06 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 度假甜酒甜2022-07-25 16:38:31

does release new availability as time goes by. 

They do have a City Tour if you have more than 4? or 6? hours layover.  That tour used to be free,  now charges a reasonable fee.  When we flew DBX-DOH-BKK-HKG a few years ago,  I specifically made the DBX-DOH early enough to allow us to take the 6pm City Tour.  They did not leave the airport until 7pm,  returned to the airport about midnight.  We went straightly to the Sleep Room at Al Sawa since our DOH-BKK was in A380 F. 呵呵  Unfortunately the cabin was filled up by a Qatarian shriek and his family 2 days before the flight,  so all 6 seats were taken...  哭

Our Nov tickets MIA-DOH-AMM route were booked just one day afrer we already ticketed a MIA-DCA,  IAD-DOH-AMM that I actually called to add the MIA-DCA part after reserving the IAD-DOH-AMM online.   Then a day later QR suddenly released some seats from most US gateways.  I was able to put the new reservation on hold,  canceled the existing tickets, then booked the new itinerary.

So you will just need to keep checking, and ponce as soon as you see anything comes up that works.  Then optimize the routing as long as you see better options. 

所有跟帖: 

好像是转机时间大于8个小时,tour大概四个小时 -甜酒甜- 给 甜酒甜 发送悄悄话 甜酒甜 的博客首页 (281 bytes) () 07/25/2022 postreply 17:02:20

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]