「Yes,We Can!!」奥巴马胜选演讲(视频+全文)

来源: 综合新闻 本文已被阅读:
本文内容已被 [ 综合新闻 ] 在 2008-11-05 08:10:55 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

奥巴马当选美国第44任总统

Barack Obama Wins / Victory Speech In Chicago Pt 1 Barack Obama Wins / Victory Speech In Chicago Pt 2 代表民主党参选美国总统的欧巴玛,在笃定胜利后发表当选感言,他说,不管是黑人或白人,不管是什么族裔的人,美国传送了很清楚的讯息给全世界,那就是:美国是美利坚合众国,所有族裔的人都可以成为美国人,美国有能力改变,就算别人告诉我们没办法做到,我们也要乐观以对,就是要去做,并且有能力做到! 欧巴玛说,美国的民主制度,现在大家已经得到答案了,民众相信他们的心声会被听到,相信会有改变,不管是黑人或白人,不管什么族裔,美国送了很清楚的讯息给全世界,那就是:美国就是一个美利坚合众国,所有族裔的人都可以成为美国人。这也回答了很多人一直以来说的,怀疑欧巴玛可以达成今天的目标,但今天这个胜选的结果,让我们可以希望明天会更好,今天的胜利让我们站在界定美国决定性的转折点。 欧巴玛表示,稍早马侃已经打电话给他,他认为马侃在这场选战中很努力,而且他为了美国做了很多牺牲,他向马侃这么伟大的人表达敬意,他愿意替美国服务是很了不起的,他愿意在未来跟马侃合作。 欧巴玛谢谢各界帮忙他的兄弟朋友,他说,这次这么多志工,在任何地方,尤其是白登(副总统候选人),今天要不是因为最好的朋友的帮助,他今天无法成功。欧巴玛也感谢他的家人:他的妻子,也就是下任第一夫人,以及两个女儿,欧巴玛向家人表达了爱意。 欧巴玛的外婆在选前过世,他特别提到,他的外婆虽不在人世了,但他知道她还在天上看着他,他也非常感谢外婆及各位兄弟姊妹。欧巴玛谢谢竞选总干事克拉克,他说他是这次的无名英雄,他打了一个他认为在美国历史上最成功的总统大选;欧巴玛也谢谢首席策事,他在政治过程中组成很强的团队,为了他大家一起牺牲。欧巴玛最后感谢美国人民,他说,这次胜利真正属于你们-美国人民,属于大家。 欧巴玛提到了艰苦的竞选过程,他说,一开始没有人支持他,钱也不多,而且被人看不起,但在很多小地方,有那么多的志愿者帮忙,有这么多小额捐款,这就代表这些年轻人、这些志工,代表著新的时代,他们为了这次选战卖力助选,林肯总统说「民有民治民享」,这到今天还一直存在。欧巴玛说,民众帮他的忙不只是要赢得选举,还因为大家知道美国要面临的挑战,明天开始就是挑战,有战争及金融风暴,就算现在他站在这里,还有了不起的美军正在阿富汗、伊拉克保卫美国。 在此刻,有很多父母想学费问题,想工作怎么办的问题,欧巴玛说,我们要想,如何建立新的美国,这不是一年或是一个总统任期可解决的,但他保证,只要全美同心协力,我们可以达到这个目的。在过程中,会有失败跟挫折,欧巴玛说,大家可能也不同意他做的决策,但他会很诚实的说他所遇到的问题,他希望各位会加入替国家工作的团队,希望大家可以在每条街、每个郡,一步一脚印的努力。 欧巴玛表示,今天胜选不是目的,只是提供一个给他做事的机会,美国不能回到过去,没有你们牺牲,就没有新的美国精神,美国人民要爱国、努力,大家都要努力,希望大家能了解。欧巴玛举例说,就像这次华尔街金融风暴,华尔街受伤,全美都受伤,美国不应该回到两党恶斗的老路,我们要了解,当年成立共和党的人所代表的理念,到现在连民主党也都在分享这样的理念,未来要把两党阵营的鸿沟合起来,就像林肯总统说的,美国人彼此不是敌人,我们是朋友,我们之间的关联不能被打散。 欧巴玛强调,虽然他没有赢得每一张票,没投票给他的,他也希望得到这些选民的支持,他也是这些选民的总统。欧巴玛说,这次虽然只是选美国总统,但全世界分享著同样的命运,对那些想要摧毁世界的人,我们要打败你,求取和平的人,我们支持你。 有人怀疑美国不是了不起的国家,欧巴玛认为,美国的了不起不是因为美国的强大,而是美国立国精神-自由、民主跟机会,这是美国真正了不起的地方,就是美国能改变,美国永远不会完美,但美国能提供机会,让自己变得更好。 欧巴玛说,这回的选举结果会让好几代的人回味,有个老太太说,她年纪很大,自小在奴隶社会中生长,在那时代,女人不能投票,且她还是个黑人。欧巴玛说,他回想这个历史,前辈的努力、挫折以及所得到的成就,大家要知道,美国梦想是可以成功的,我们可以做到,在这么多年后,过去不平等、女性不能投票的状况都改变了,相信我们能让全美国人民有共同目标。 欧巴玛表示,今天大家都看到了,美国能做到民主国家可以做到的事情,我们要告诉大家,我们能克服挑战,我们可以!这次选举表示:美国能改变!我们要问自己:如果我们的子孙可以活到下个世纪,他们会看到的进步是什么,美国会获得什么样的进步,我们必须让我们的人民繁荣、安全,我们要以乐观的态度面对未来,别人告诉我们没办法做,我们就是要做,因为我们有这个能力!感谢各位! <演说英文全文> PRESIDENT-ELECT BARACK OBAMA: If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer. Its the answer told by lines that stretched around schools and churches in numbers this nation has never seen; by people who waited three hours and four hours, many for the very first time in their lives, because they believed that this time must be different; that their voice could be that difference. Its the answer spoken by young and old, rich and poor, Democrat and Republican, black, white, Latino, Asian, Native American, gay, straight, disabled and not disabled - Americans who sent a message to the world that we have never been a collection of Red States and Blue States: we are, and always will be, the United States of America. Its the answer that led those who have been told for so long by so many to be cynical, and fearful, and doubtful of what we can achieve to put their hands on the arc of history and bend it once more toward the hope of a better day. Its been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America. I just received a very gracious call from Senator McCain. He fought long and hard in this campaign, and hes fought even longer and harder for the country he loves. He has endured sacrifices for America that most of us cannot begin to imagine, and we are better off for the service rendered by this brave and selfless leader. I congratulate him and Governor Palin for all they have achieved, and I look forward to working with them to renew this nations promise in the months ahead. I want to thank my partner in this journey, a man who campaigned from his heart and spoke for the men and women he grew up with on the streets of Scranton and rode with on that train home to Delaware, the Vice President-elect of the United States, Joe Biden. I would not be standing here tonight without the unyielding support of my best friend for the last sixteen years, the rock of our family and the love of my life, our nations next First Lady, Michelle Obama. Sasha and Malia, I love you both so much, and you have earned the new puppy thats coming with us to the White House. And while shes no longer with us, I know my grandmother is watching, along with the family that made me who I am. I miss them tonight, and know that my debt to them is beyond measure. To my campaign manager David Plouffe, my chief strategist David Axelrod, and the best campaign team ever assembled in the history of politics - you made this happen, and I am forever grateful for what youve sacrificed to get it done. But above all, I will never forget who this victory truly belongs to - it belongs to you. I was never the likeliest candidate for this office. We didnt start with much money or many endorsements. Our campaign was not hatched in the halls of Washington - it began in the backyards of Des Moines and the living rooms of Concord and the front porches of Charleston. It was built by working men and women who dug into what little savings they had to give five dollars and ten dollars and twenty dollars to this cause. It grew strength from the young people who rejected the myth of their generations apathy; who left their homes and their families for jobs that offered little pay and less sleep; from the not-so-young people who braved the bitter cold and scorching heat to knock on the doors of perfect strangers; from the millions of Americans who volunteered, and organized, and proved that more than two centuries later, a government of the people, by the people and for the people has not perished from this Earth. This is your victory. I know you didnt do this just to win an election and I know you didnt do it for me. You did it because you understand the enormity of the task that lies ahead. For even as we celebrate tonight, we know the challenges that tomorrow will bring are the greatest of our lifetime - two wars, a planet in peril, the worst financial crisis in a century. Even as we stand here tonight, we know there are brave Americans waking up in the deserts of Iraq and the mountains of Afghanistan to risk their lives for us. There are mothers and fathers who will lie awake after their children fall asleep and wonder how theyll make the mortgage, or pay their doctors bills, or save enough for college. There is new energy to harness and new jobs to be created; new schools to build and threats to meet and alliances to repair. The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep. We may not get there in one year or even one term, but America - I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there. I promise you - we as a people will get there. There will be setbacks and false starts. There are many who wont agree with every decision or policy I make as President, and we know that government cant solve every problem. But I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face. I will listen to you, especially when we disagree. And above all, I will ask you join in the work of remaking this nation the only way its been done in America for two-hundred and twenty-one years - block by block, brick by brick, calloused hand by calloused hand. What began twenty-one months ago in the depths of winter must not end on this autumn night. This victory alone is not the change we seek - it is only the chance for us to make that change. And that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were. It cannot happen without you. So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism; of service and responsibility where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves, but each other. Let us remember that if this financial crisis taught us anything, its that we cannot have a thriving Wall Street while Main Street suffers - in this country, we rise or fall as one nation; as one people. Let us resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics for so long. Let us remember that it was a man from this state who first carried the banner of the Republican Party to the White House - a party founded on the values of self-reliance, individual liberty, and national unity. Those are values we all share, and while the Democratic Party has won a great victory tonight, we do so with a measure of humility and determination to heal the divides that have held back our progress. As Lincoln said to a nation far more divided than ours, We are not enemies, but friendsâ
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”