You are killing yourself!!!

来源: bigredfox 2004-06-04 16:48:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1352 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ bigredfox ] 在 2004-06-05 09:03:21 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Not to discourage you, but you are killing yourself with this kind of schedule!

Leisure travel is all about fun and relax, but your arrangement is to drive around California and will make you too tired to enjoy anything!

Here are my suggestions from someone who is "been there done that":

(1) If you have choice, you should fly between northern and southern CA since there is not much to see in-between.

(2) I would fly to LA instead of Vegas since flights to LA is generally cheaper as it is a big city. Then drive to Vegas and visiting Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon (south shore only as north shore is way too far away).

(3) Forget about Utah! Nothing there! You should visit San Diego instead! If you are interested, you can walk to Mexico and actually visit another country!

(4) Fly from LA to San Francisco and visit Yosemite. I would even make Yosemite optional depending where you are from. Yosemite is nothing than a big pile of big trees! I would visit Lake Tahoe and Reno area instead of Yosemite.

(5) Since you are driving, stay in motel just outside of San Francisco would either save you big $ or get much better rooms!

(6) There are a lot of very good American restaurant in SF and LA that you should try! Chinese food within the city of San Franciso is not that good.

所有跟帖: 

租车往返是为了省钱,去犹他主要是欣赏各种各样的峡谷。 -九戒猪- 给 九戒猪 发送悄悄话 (150 bytes) () 06/04/2004 postreply 18:14:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”