Are you guys kidding?

来源: bluesea_bluesea 2012-12-03 11:48:30 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1307 bytes)
回答: 容易的活,但是要小心。比花花还花2012-12-03 09:55:08

I am just wondering you guys are kidding or serious?

In my opinion (please see professional opinion instead), if you disconnect the power and discharge the capacity, that should be pretty safe.

Disconnect the power should be simple, right? you should know where the power is, of course, if you don't know, better never touch it.

Discharge the capacity should be simple, just use a skew driver (again, you need to know how to do it without hurting yourself, if you did it wrong, could get hurt badly).

Of course, as said, if it is just $60 for the labor, let those professional guys do it. However, someone may charge you several hundreds. Some time ago, my air conditioner stopped running, and I know it is the capacitor problem, but the problem is that I don't know where to get one locally, and can't wait since it was in Summer, so I called a Heating company, and that guy charged me more than $300 ($79 on the visit, and I told him that it is the capacitor and the cost of material is $15, but he showed me that the company will charge for $300 for the capacitor, I said that I know how to replace it, but just can't get one... In the end, he give me 10% discount since he know that I know these things. Now, I ordered one backup from Amazon just in case...) 

所有跟帖: 

yes. you are right 100% -比花花还花- 给 比花花还花 发送悄悄话 比花花还花 的博客首页 (115 bytes) () 12/03/2012 postreply 20:14:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”