Thanks so much for your valuable sugguestion

来源: 小新地主 2012-11-29 23:14:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1178 bytes)

I have the other tenant served the paper to them.The defendents actually open the door and refused to accept the paper, so she leave it under the door.  She filled out the form for service. She said she will try to go with me on the hearing if she can leave from work, if not, she will write a paper statement saying how she served the paper and leave her phone number for phone varification if needed. 

yesterday defendents said to my other tenatn he did not receive the document. how funny, if he did not receive it, how he knows to go to the court to file the motion. He came back to sleep everyday. Maybe he use sick or some reason as excuse. I'll go to court to find out the reason tomorrow.

My other question is on the writ, I only request to posession the property only, no money involved.I do have his deposit. If I win at the hearing, can I ask judge to have him pay my court fee? I was thinking about deduct the court fee from his deposit when I give him the charge list, is that legal or I better ask judge at the hearing. plus, with his damage to my property, he won't have any left.

Thanks again for you time.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”