My Irish tenant was the one of the worst.

来源: 古石 2012-11-29 20:26:23 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1269 bytes)
回答: good that I posted the question hereProfessionalEngineer2012-11-29 20:00:01

My tenant was not honest, and has tons of energy to argue for small things that is common in US to take advantage from the landlord. The things are ignorable small, but it is very unpleasant. The first thing my Irish tenant tried to do was to alter the standard lease agreement to give them enough flexibility, the last thing was trying to apply their deposit to the last month rent when they were leaving because they damaged the house and wanted to treat it as normal wear and tear.  They are worse than my Mexican tenants.

My one of the worst tenants was that Irish.  I will be very very carefully review their applications in the future for people coming from that area.  It's not because of fraud, but about my personal life.

Again, I am not saying everybody from that country or that area is same. But I was unfortuante and I am learning from my failiure.

Gu-shi

所有跟帖: 

I heard similar things -SAR- 给 SAR 发送悄悄话 SAR 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/29/2012 postreply 20:36:44

Thanks for sharing. Very helpful. -ProfessionalEngineer- 给 ProfessionalEngineer 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 05:19:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”