在美国房客不交房租后,你应该如何做????

来源: landlord_china 2012-11-03 09:02:30 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1540 bytes)

If you are a landlord in USA, you have to follow me: ”tenants have their constitutional rights of never pay me any rent again, never! ” If you are still not understanding it, try one more time… After you understood it, the right way to serve your “pay or quit notice” if following your state law, such as personal delivery with a nice manner, or posting and mailing, etc. Remember; even after the tenants are behind with their rent (be careful here, it is the words of “behind their rent”, not the words of “not pay their rent”, it has a legal significance here) they are still your tenants, and they are still protected by all kinds of state and federal laws. Within our company, our manager only allowed to call the tenants once on the fifth day of the month to let tenants know that the rent is not received, and on the sixth day the “pay or quit notice” has to be sent out by mail, and that’s it. After that, my manager is never allowed to call or talk to the tenant to request the rent anymore, and I will never call them neither….

所有跟帖: 

学习了。。。 -baohulu- 给 baohulu 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/03/2012 postreply 09:07:15

回复:学习了。。。 -baohulu- 给 baohulu 发送悄悄话 (131 bytes) () 11/03/2012 postreply 09:13:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”