来源: WQPY 2012-08-17 07:50:12 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1332 bytes)
回答: 高才智、社会现实与精神家园FreeTrader2012-08-16 20:59:48

If I understand/remember correctly, FT has some personal experiences that, as result, 他看不惯很多中国的人和事,which I might even agree to some of those pieces. What I don't agree is that, he then label such onto Chinese as a race, as a government, and as a culture. To me that's universal to people as a whole.

FT is well above average in many sense. He is also on advanced level to have 精神追求, which 90+% of human being are not. But while you are looking for the answer, not finding one yet, then say life itself doesn't have meaning, which even though might have a point on some limited domain, is wrong as a whole and misleading in general. Nothing personal, just my opinion, bro you 走火入魔了.

兄弟姐妹们,it's great to have 精神追求, any kind. It's possible that there are bunches of 似是而非 stuff in front of, not all of them or actually most of them don't make sense. While you are at higher level, it's more difficult to 驾驭, in that sense it could be more dangerous. Coming back to reality, IMHO is about what you could do, to yourself, to your family, friends, to people you know, to people you care... If someone is not able to, or not willing to do anything meaningful, then in that sense, that node itself is insignificant. As long as one is trying, that trying itself is meaningful.

所有跟帖: 

哈哈。同意。 -美蓝海- 给 美蓝海 发送悄悄话 美蓝海 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2012 postreply 07:57:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”