Great post!

来源: ZhangZhouDaTou 2012-07-14 15:23:36 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1417 bytes)

Beating S&P500 is not the solely goal for wealth management.You don't want to put your $$ in the market forever. We make $$ to serve our purposes (living expenses, kids, enjoy life....); with different purpose, you'll have different product; some in short term CD makes 1% and we are happy because it serves the purpose.

Everyone should spend sometime study (A Mao has suggested several nice websites) so you won't be completely knowing nothing. A good FA always try hard to educate their clients not mis lead them. Yes, everyone here can be FA after studing/training; alike PM, you can be your PM, but do you want to be your PM for your rental? Do you enjoy being PM? What is the "opportunity cost" of being PM? You may save the 10% but lost time to spend with kids or something else you enjoy or something else you are good at and you can make more $$ with the time. .....Every weekend I spend $50 go to theater with my kids; my friend whose kids are in univ needs to spend $800 (air tickets) and may not make it since their kids have their agendas.

We don't want this happens on us -

1)Lose $$ and run out of it before passing awy; 

2) May get lucky making lots of $$ (with all hard work in rental or luck/worries in stock market); then die before enjoying them then Uncle Sam takes away 50% of them....... 

Need to go to movie with my kids. Later!

所有跟帖: 

Rarely, people set a realistic investment goal before they star -Morning3evening4- 给 Morning3evening4 发送悄悄话 Morning3evening4 的博客首页 (61 bytes) () 07/14/2012 postreply 18:24:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”