回复:回复:回复:比较凤凰城的房市和拉斯维加斯的房市

来源: 好学中 2012-04-09 10:01:38 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1873 bytes)

Not in Laveen. Both of my two houses are in one of the best school districts in chandler, just mins to Intel site. Many chinese guys are also living in the same district. I am not familiar with Laveen and Maricopa. I guess you could get house for 70K in Laveen and possible <50K in Maricopa. but not sure how much you can rent it out. I have never searched there, I am always stick on good area.

My points is the deal. if you can get good deal, you need make quick action. Otherwise, sit back relax with coffee or beer. just like many folks here said, You can only get good deal by waiting, not by bidding. if you have the money and have the urgency to spend it or investment it, it is more likely that you got a so-so deal. But as you said, lots of investors here and it is difficult to get good deal now..

I personally do not think the weather matter too much. Still I heard many companies move to Phoenix, intel has a giant fab under construction and some other companies as well. I have talked with many american folks here. I have not met anybody who want to move to CA just because of weather. on the contrary, I have met many guys here who do  not like CA because of the high living cost. Personally I have been living in San diego for 10 years, and also have house in San Diego, CA, but I like Phoenix in terms of real estate investment. It is difficult to get positive cash flow in at least San Diego. Of course, San Diego may has more balanced industry system, but san diego higher house price may limit its development. I am not familiar with Bay area, but if you can get good deal in cities within 1 hr to bay area with higher return, that should be better than Phoenix.

I am not familiar with Las vegas situation, so I can not compare between Las Vegas and Phonenix.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”