请教关于turbo tax 报税的问题,谢谢

来源: youdianer 2012-02-11 19:06:28 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1116 bytes)

I got a Turbo-Tax related question and hope someone has the answer. I work and live in two different states. I've been using the Delux version for years(Federal+State).In the past,I use the software to file for the return of the state where I work and do my home state return manually (so I can save a few bucks because I would have to pay for the second state if I use the software).

Somehow this year, Turbo Tax locks the state rturn based on my home address. In other words, it won't allow me to file for the state where I work without paying for it as a second state. I purchased the software CD from Costco. Reported the problem to Turbo Tax Tech Support. They told me to first uninstall the copy running in my PC and then reinstall a new copy they sent over the internet. Upon reinstalling the new copy, I re-opened the saved Federal return. It still won't let me change the state. After two hours of intense discussion, the tech seems clueless why this is happening. Did anyone experience this problem?

谢谢各位

所有跟帖: 

Workaround until you get answer from Turbotax... ....回复:请教关于turb -tianfangye- 给 tianfangye 发送悄悄话 tianfangye 的博客首页 (60 bytes) () 02/12/2012 postreply 08:02:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”