It seems many Chinese ppl don't understand Facebook very well.

来源: nopainogain 2012-02-04 20:27:01 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1425 bytes)

Here is my experience of how to use it. Would like to share with others.

First you need to build your network. Use FB friend finder and you should be able to find many of your friends on FB, just add them as your friend and send out the request. If they agree, you and that person will become friends and can watch/read each other's info and talk to each other.

Also you may choose "like" everything you want to know or you're interested, for example "Forbes, Blooomberg,cnbc,macy's, neiman marcus;Walmat;Panera; reality shows; movie stars,singers, tv stations, government,... There are hundreds and thousands of things you may like...Just find their website and click"like", then you would be able to receive all kinds of info from all these sources everyday. Basically you don't need to try to find them, all the updated info will be sending to your FB home page automatically. That's why FB is so powerful. When you have a FB, you don't need any other media anymore. You can read articles, watch videos, talk to your friends or share all the things with your friends or friends of friends or public on one platform

所有跟帖: 

For example, VA landlord may create an event on FB-- -nopainogain- 给 nopainogain 发送悄悄话 nopainogain 的博客首页 (368 bytes) () 02/04/2012 postreply 20:40:40

If my clients and friends do not use Facebook, then -va_landlord- 给 va_landlord 发送悄悄话 va_landlord 的博客首页 (187 bytes) () 02/04/2012 postreply 20:48:52

Ask them to join, they may end up like it. It's -nopainogain- 给 nopainogain 发送悄悄话 nopainogain 的博客首页 (76 bytes) () 02/04/2012 postreply 21:05:27

If you have a business want to keep all your -nopainogain- 给 nopainogain 发送悄悄话 nopainogain 的博客首页 (191 bytes) () 02/04/2012 postreply 20:44:51

Another example -- I like a Sushi restaurant. they always sendin -nopainogain- 给 nopainogain 发送悄悄话 nopainogain 的博客首页 (173 bytes) () 02/04/2012 postreply 21:11:29

There is another function i like it too. From your -nopainogain- 给 nopainogain 发送悄悄话 nopainogain 的博客首页 (279 bytes) () 02/04/2012 postreply 21:22:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”