How do I deal with my tenants' neigbor's complaint

来源: mimitan 2012-01-28 16:01:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1254 bytes)

here is my tenants' neigbor's complaint email;

Your tenants have busted a hole in our fence. I heard them a few days ago and it sounded like someone was in our yard. I have been sick so I didn't go investigate at that time. I just went outside and there is a big hole in our fence on the far side of our shed.

and I  know it is the neigbor want to make trouble, but i  don't know how to deal with this neigbor.

here is my response:

I am sorry to hear about it. by my understanding, perhaps you should call some legal department if someone broke in your yard.  you know I don't have the legal power to invisestgate this hole incident. if i talk with my tenants about this hole, they will ignore me, no one will admit that they did it.

Before I talk with my tenants, I will talk my attoney first on Monday and figure it out how to deal with my tenants.

at the same time, I also want to know how you want me to do with my tenants.

Thanks.

Sincerely....

Please give me some advice!

所有跟帖: 

don't pick a fight unless you have to... -jy101- 给 jy101 发送悄悄话 jy101 的博客首页 (30 bytes) () 01/28/2012 postreply 16:05:47

回复:How do I deal with my tenants' neigbor's complaint -beachlver- 给 beachlver 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2012 postreply 16:16:10

You have the legal power to investigate -beachlver- 给 beachlver 发送悄悄话 (237 bytes) () 01/28/2012 postreply 16:19:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”