You never know if u r "清白"

来源: ProfessionalEngineer 2011-10-05 11:00:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1708 bytes)

You never know if u r considered "清白" until you start dealing with Provident.

I have closed loans and re-finances about 6 times, and I have always been considered a "model candidate" to the banks.  Our credit scores are both above 800.  While I am not rich, my income is adequate.  I always keep a large equity on properties I own.  So I never had a problem with getting a loan. That is, until I got into the mess with Provident.  Give u an example:

In 2009 both my wife and I contributed $5,000 in flexible accounts for child care expenses - so the total was $10,000 on a pre-tax basis and does not appear on our W2's.  Later we found that we only qualified for $5,000 sicne we only had 1 child.  So we had to report the remaining $5,000 as taxable income.  By doing so, we were being honest to IRS and paid more tax!  So, the morons in Provident found out, that the taxable income we reported on our tax return was $5,000 more than our W-2 amounts.  They asked us to explain.  We kept sending them explanation letters and references, excerpts of laws, etc.  But they were not able to comprehend.  Simply too complicated to them.  Our application just hung there for months with no hope to close.

I changed to BOA, and this "issue" never came up.  I am about to close.

There were so many other silly things going on with Provident, which I have no time to talk about.  Talking to Provident is basically like talking to a wall.  You can probably close a loan with them if you are a baby, so pure and spotless and never had any real dealings in life.  Otherwise, walk away.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you! That is so ridiculous of them. -kozy- 给 kozy 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2011 postreply 11:02:50

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”