Someone who can make $1M in a month will come to this forum?

来源: hhtt 2017-04-30 13:10:09 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1324 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ hhtt ] 在 2017-04-30 21:07:16 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I was waiting for someone to dispute my claim of making a $1M in April.  So far, no one questioned about my claim.  Alright, I have to confess that I lied.  I don't think that someone who can make a $1M in a month will have time to bother with our little people.  We all know that it is not easy to make a $1M in a lifetime for most of Americans, much less to make a $1M in a month.  

As a Chinese saying '会抓老鼠的猫不会叫', we are just a bunch of people who have nothing to do so that we come to this post to '乱叫'.  It is a pretty bad manner just for the sake of showing off someone's wealth, but if a person can share his/her experience to show us how to make a million, I would think that he/she is doing a good public services.

Even I lied about making a $1M in a month today, I did indeed make a $1M in a day in my career.  I was a head option/future trader for one of top 3 US banks in Hong Kong during the 90s, which was a very exciting time both politically and financially.  Hong Kong was returning to China and Asia Financial Crisis happend during that time.  We used a position trading strategy during the very volatile Asia Financial Crisis and made a lot of money for the firm. 

所有跟帖: 

是这样,人人都说自己怎么发了,月入万元,月入百万。可是有什么能共享的吗? -Sunflower28- 给 Sunflower28 发送悄悄话 Sunflower28 的博客首页 (208 bytes) () 04/30/2017 postreply 20:40:22

容易 -soccer88- 给 soccer88 发送悄悄话 soccer88 的博客首页 (20 bytes) () 04/30/2017 postreply 20:40:52

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!