我的极品房客赖账记录

来源: tough_world 2017-02-03 20:03:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6135 bytes)

这个房客是50来岁白人,看起来斯斯文文职业人士,高尔夫教练,从没准时付过账,11底开始就不付房租了,走时房间没打扫,还留下200多的电费。我家领导至今还不认为这个人是个渣。我没有他的SSN,请问怎么能把房租追回。

有兴趣的可以从后面往上读赖账记录。湾区朋友注意这个极品了(根据first name 和职业),别上当。

Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 11:40 AM
To: 
Subject: Re: Termination of Lease agreement

I get paid on Friday the 20th I will make the deposit on Saturday morning.

I'll be moved out by the end of the month and will pay you in full By the 31st

Marcus 

Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 11:52 PM
To: 
Subject: RE: Termination of Lease agreement

I'm working the next 5 days straight it will not have a day off until next Tuesday. I'll have everything packed up and moved out by Tuesday evening, 1/17/17. I will pay you the balance of the rent for January for the days I was here only not the full amount of $1220.

I have applied for a loan off of my 401k and should be getting it some point in the next 5 business days. You will be paid in full before I leave of that please do not worry

My apologies for all the inconvenience that I have caused you

Marcus 

Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2017 5:44 AM
To: 
Subject: Re: Notice

My apologies, but was off of work yesterday & did not drive up to work in Fairfield to collect my paycheck. I'm at work today & will deposit it tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

Marcus

Sent: Monday, January 2, 2017 5:13 AM
To: 

I work at a country club & have spoken to a lawyer who I give golf lessons to & he has looked at the lease agreement.

There is nothing stated in the lease agreement regarding late payment or moving out for failing to pay rent on time. All it states is "#2- The lease term will begin on 8/1/16 & will terminate on 1/31/17."

According to the lease that YOU had me sign, I will will be moving out on January 30th. 

You will be paid in full for the complete balance before I vacate the premises.

Also, You can not change the amount/rate per day for January to $50 per day as per the lease.

I apologize for the delay in payment, but you WILL get everything paid in full before 12/30/17, starting with a $1220 om 1/5/2017.

Thank you,

Marcus

Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 7:20 AM
To: 

I do not have anywhere to move to until the end of January.

If you want me to move out now, by law you must give me a certain number of days to move. I will move out as soon as possible.

You will get the full balance as I mentioned in my earlier email.

Marcus

Sent: Friday, December 30, 2016 11:36 PM
To: 

My apologies, but I wasn't able to deposit the money into your account. I will not get the actual check down till the 5th of January. You will get the entire check on the 5th and the entire check on the 20th to catch me up for if you can wait that long. If you can't I completely understand and will move out

Please rest assure you will get the full balance before I leave

Thank you,

Marcus 

Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 2:11 AM
To:  Subject: Re: Notice

I will make the deposit on Wednesday afternoon thank you very much Happy New Year to you and your family

Marcus 

Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2016 6:43 AM
To: 

I am very sorry for my delay. It is very embarrassing to me.

I will have the full balance including last month $200 & December rent & late payment on Wednesday 12/28. Unfortunately that is my next income check.

I am really sorry,

Marcus

所有跟帖: 

为什么租房时没要SNN? -daloon- 给 daloon 发送悄悄话 daloon 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/03/2017 postreply 22:00:52

好像也是极品房东? -中部- 给 中部 发送悄悄话 (59 bytes) () 02/04/2017 postreply 10:53:45

主要是这些年租房太顺,也许是这个社区太好,前几个房客都是开宝马的,这个也是,从没有碰到过不好的房客,这次给我们上了很好的一课。 -tough_world- 给 tough_world 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2017 postreply 15:42:57

你没有请property management company管理帮你收房租? -北妹投资- 给 北妹投资 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/13/2017 postreply 20:31:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!