The cost is expensive - Part I

来源: Lvtotravel 2005-07-09 22:02:23 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1812 bytes)
probably due to the Bearviewing part (that alone costs $500+ per person).

I believe you would have difficult to find a partner to shell out $2000 for your package. (Doesn't matter how much you have paid - not everyone is willing to shell out $600 to see bears catching salmons).

One can do Alaska 7 day landtrip for about 1200 to 1300 a person before food.

We did a 8 day landtrip in 2003. From memory, our land portion included :

1) 7 night B&B at avg $120 a night (60 per personx7 = $420) All nice rooms with inroom bath. (Highly recommend Denali Dome Home at Healy, the kingsize bed room at the top floor has the whole floor to the room with a gigantic bathroom. Very hearty breakfast and extremely friendly hosts as well as very spacious public areas - 2 living rooms with fire places for guests use)

2) Rental car and gas - costed about $250 in total. so it was $125 per person.

3) An 8-hour cruise out from Seaward to Kenai Nat'l Park to see Tidwave Glaciers, Humback Whales, Orcas, and numerous other wildlifes. $100 per person.

4) Tramcar to Alyeska ski resort (between Seaward and Anchorage, one can view Turnaround Arm from mountain slope) $20 including lunch, per person.

5) Denali Nat'l Park shuttle bus to Mile 63 (8 hours roundtrip) $22 per person. (We have Golden Eagle Pass so no separate entrance fee).

Other incidentals I dont remember much details. But the above were the main items we did.

Total Land Portion was about $700 per person. Air we use frequent flyer awards. However, I knew SFO to ANC can be had for $500 and no higher than $600.

That you come up with $1200 to $1300 per person for 8 day 7 night including air before food. The major attractions Denali and Kenai Peninsula were included.

所有跟帖: 

回复:The cost is expensive - Part I -Liann- 给 Liann 发送悄悄话 (542 bytes) () 07/11/2005 postreply 10:46:18

回复:回复:The cost is expensive - Part I -Lvtotravel- 给 Lvtotravel 发送悄悄话 (961 bytes) () 07/11/2005 postreply 15:00:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”