回复:回复:如何利用法律赋予你的权利打掉超速告票

来源: jingxi02 2012-06-04 19:54:32 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1326 bytes)

well, unauthorized practice of law is more complicated than just a speeding ticket.It's outside of the topic in here

Personally, I'm an extreame safe driver. For the past almost 20 years of daily adverage 200 miles per day driving history, I've not caused any accident to myself or any other drivers on the road. I also instructed many other people in my life that how important safe driving is. When I'm driving on the road, I always choose the driving speed that gives myself and other drivers the most safty. However,from time to time drivers on the road have to choose unlawful speed to remain safe. For example, if the road speed limit is 65MPH, and you are driving 60MPH while other drivers on the road are driving 75MPH.  You are legal but in danger when you attempt to change lane.

Drive safe is not always legal, drive legal is not always safe.  Drive legal only guaranty that you won't get a ticket.  Unfortenately, only drive safe can guaranty bring you back home in one peice.  If you come home in one peice but with a ticket then go to the court room and talk to a judge.  If you are not able to come home in one peice, nothing else is matter because you may not have a chance to go to the court room.

This is not something in the law.  It's the logic.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!