about discount in ASOS

来源: megchen 2012-01-03 00:22:53 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1761 bytes)

ASOS quite often have promo code. You can always receive it by emails. Promo code normally can be used on both nomoral price clothes and those on sale ones. As I had busy life and didn't check my emails very often, so quite often I missed...

The clothes in ASOS are updated very quickly. ASOS is a very flexiable company. No matter how high the orignal price or how good quality for a cloth is, as long as it's not selling well, the price will drop very quickly (25% to 50%). I did choose some very good quality clothes from those not so popular ones (personal perference is also very important). However, The price for some classic designed dresses for work or party can be quite stable ( may only drop 25% until it is totally sold out). so it's hard to answer your question. It really depends...

I would like to suggest you regularly save whatever you like first (especialy from New In Clothing), then everytime, go to your Saved Items to have a quick look first. From there, you can find out easily the price for those clothes your have choosen drops or not. Also, if you see anything (you have saved) is " low in Stock" ( ASOS will send out this warning), you'd better check it out if you really like it. Popular clothes can be out of stock very quickly.

I would not suggest you always go to sales products unless it's on seasonal sales like currently Christmas sale. To choose whatever we like is always most important.

Hope the above information can be helpful for you.

Have fun!

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”