Re:

来源: fuyun 2010-12-22 02:41:22 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1259 bytes)

Thanks very much for your reply. Your hair is really very pretty - I wish mine can be like yours.

I like your style and your gentle personality. I also think the clothes you chose fit you very well. Sine you are so pretty and have very nice body shape, I am sure that lots of clothes will look very nice on you. But I think the post Kamioka below is very contructive - you might want to select more "jing pin" (as you realized), which may last longer and/or you will truly love for a long long time.

Anyways, your posts are truly inspiring to me, so much, so that I started to register in this forum and actually write a post after being an "observer" for over 6 years (laugh). I consider myself as a very private person and never had the thoughts of sharing pictures on a public forum. In fact, I used to have bias on people who did so and view the showing as a sign of lack of internal confidence or attention from people around them in real life. But your posts really gave me a warm and nice feeling, making me think this could be a nice way to record and share your beauty. You rock, girl! 

所有跟帖: 

Thank you for the reply!!! This is exactly what I expected in th -粉蜡笔- 给 粉蜡笔 发送悄悄话 粉蜡笔 的博客首页 (434 bytes) () 12/22/2010 postreply 10:52:21

Re: -Fuyun- 给 Fuyun 发送悄悄话 (411 bytes) () 12/22/2010 postreply 19:13:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”