Kobe's job is not setting up others or getting everyone involved

来源: Warsteiner 2014-11-24 08:20:28 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (869 bytes)
回答: Did I blame anybody else other than Kobe?其乐无穷2014-11-24 08:08:57
Kobe is Kobe, a great 2 guard and a sure HOFer on his last miles. As he said many times already, he welcome you to take it from him, and he will even wait for you in the first half. If you want to change, go ahead and be pro-active.

Unless someone else has the guts to shoot the ball or make a play, instead of just handing it to Kobe, he will keep doing this. It's not ideal, far from it, but at least he's trying hard.

There is no better chance for Lin to take over, if he has the courage. Head coach can't do a damn thing. It's always easy to say that Head Coach should draw a play - let Lin drive and kick out to Young for instance, but can he execute? Or even post Kobe up, but can they get the ball to Kobe deep? They can't do it in the beginning of the game, what makes you think they can achieve that at crunch time?

所有跟帖: 

I have to respectively disagree. -其乐无穷- 给 其乐无穷 发送悄悄话 (524 bytes) () 11/24/2014 postreply 08:42:28

I don't suggest Lin go full ISO, but rather make a play. -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (421 bytes) () 11/24/2014 postreply 08:49:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!