老猫,我被公寓的manager冤枉,她还叫来了警察,详情请进

来源: puzzleblue 2009-01-06 23:22:09 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5366 bytes)
老猫,还记得我吗?我是被rat厚爱,咬了一口的那个小人物.您上次的建议,我基本采纳了,我也不想中"乐透".可是事后的事情发展实在让人生气.加上我东北人的性格,很难控制不让自己生气.我以日记的形式真实地记录了这些天的事情.希望您帮我看看,我该如何理智地处理好这件事情.也许就自认倒霉算了.
今天中午(中午的事情在日记后面),我在公寓office还没带上3分钟,manager就打电话叫警察,太夸张了吧.她有权利这样做吗?她问我,是否我自己亲眼看见老鼠咬了我,否则就不是老鼠.这种判断能让我平静吗.当时说话情绪激动了些,声音大了些,就该遭致警察的到来.我做错了什么吗?我今天特别难过,哭得伤心极了.
老猫您的意见很中肯,合情合理,我很重视你的意见.麻烦您了.

12/18 Thursday
I got bitten by someting about 5:20 in the morning when we were asleep,I jumped up right away with horror, my right index finger had two little wounds on each side and were bleeding. My blood ran cold in my vein, I was scarred to death. We moved every piece of furnitures and searched everywhere,but did not find anything. Shortly after that when I was in the kitchen I saw a big rat run into underneath the oven from the hallway. A bag of flour was bitten by the rat and some flour spread on the carpet in the hallway right outside of the kitchen.
My hu*****and brought me to the Redi-Med. My hu*****and did not go to work ,my daughter did not go to school untill noon.Both of them were paniced.
(The office staff did not take any reaction such as notify the other residents live in the same building, contact the professional pest control. One staff was sent to my unit to set two little mouse traps and a bag of poison in my kitchen)

12/19 Friday
my neighbor lives donwstairs told me that they had already notify the office two weeks ago there are rats/mouses in the same building. but the office manager Mary did not take any response.
I went to the office and complained to Tracy.If Mary took the response and started to trap the rat two weeks ago, this incident should not happen.
I notified two of our neighbors what happened to me, just want them to protect their kids----one 8 years and one 6 years old girl, another is a one year old baby.
We was told the professional pest control will come Monday.

12/20 Saturday and 12/21 sunday
So far no rat was trapped. Everyone was nervous.

12/20 Saturday
My neighbors, a policeman and another guy and my hu*****and discussed about the rat matter, they check everyone's apartment by themselves, they found the rat hole behind and the droppings from rat underneath our oven. The policeman bought some stuffs to try to trap the rat himself.

12/21 Sunday afternoon
The policeman told me he caught the cat on Saturday night.

12/22 Monday morning
I request a test for the dead rat.Manager Mary asked me to take the rat for a test myself. I got mad and she eventually sent the rat to LSU.
Tracy wanted to sent a staff to patch the holes in my apartmentat at 1:00 pm. I told the man to come around 3:20 because I need to cook. He came at that time and found other two holes. He only patched one hole and left the other two holes for Tuesday.

12/23 Tuesday
At 10:00am, the man came and patched other two holes.
At 3:21pm LSU faxed the result to the office, they did not notify me.

12/24 Wednesday morning
I called Tracy about the test results, She said they havn't gotten it yet.

12/25 Thursday
Christmas holliday

12/26
Did not hear anything from the office.

12/27 Saturday and 12/28 Sunday

12/29 Monday
Aroud 3:00pm, I went to the office and they gave me the test result.(They got the result five days ago)
I was told Fischer Environmental will do inspections on January 2nd.
I told Mary I am waiting for an resolution from them.

1/2 /09 Friday,
Fischer Environmental came and inspected.

1/3/09 Saturday and 1/4 Sunday

1/5/09 monday 3:00pm
I went to the office to ask the rest of the test and express my disssatisfaction with their work.

1/6/09 noon
I went to the office and give my diary to Mary ,I hope my diary can reminder her of what she did.I want her to realize her neglect of her duty.I want to talk to her boss.
she was mad, I was mad, too. she asked me if I saw the rat bit me by myself, otherwise she doesn't think I was bitten by the rat.
she told me that her supervisor instructed to her not talk to me. Then she demanded me to leave the office, I did not and insisted to ask her for a resolution.She called a policeman to force me to leave.
I talked to two plicemen and told them what happened.They did not take any reaction.
The other thing I want to do is to renew my my lease. I went to the office again with policeman.
I cried a lot.
Again,if Mary did not neglect her duty and had handled this matter earlier, I would not be bitten by the rat.

1/6/09 afternoon
I talked with the policeman's wife about what Mary did, she told me they had already called the customer service. Before they told Mary they think there are mouse/rats between the walls,they could often find some rat's droppings on the carpet or the ground of the kitchen. They were so worried because the baby(1 year old) can pick up.

所有跟帖: 

回复:老猫,我被公寓的manager冤枉,她还叫来了警察,详情请进 -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 單身老貓 的博客首页 (147 bytes) () 01/07/2009 postreply 08:59:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”