回复:我刚从警察局出来

来源: GENEVA888 2005-02-02 15:13:19 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1382 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ GENEVA888 ] 在 2005-02-04 13:33:33 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
It appears that there are quite some men over here who were put in jail by there wives for domestic violence or whatever reason. At least I am one of them.

What I learned from my case are:

Both hu*****ands and wives had fault or there was no case at all.

Domestic violence in US is considered very serious crime

We need to contain ourselves not to behave violently, women do not deserved to be beaten up by the hu*****ands, we need to communicate and take good of care of to each other.

When there is marital problem, we need to face the music, to fix it , to do the counseling, if it still does not work out, then we split. There is no need to hate to each other.

It seems that lot of people here still have big anger and hatred with their ex's. It is really unnecessary.

There are so many wonderful things in the life we can enjoy after the incidents, to play, to work and to run your own business, etc. Please move forward.

Please be rational rather than emotional.

I believe that most posters here just want to relieve the pain of the hu*****and and wife involved in the incident and help them to get a better result (if both regret): learn the lesson and continue enjoy their life with no unnecessary conviction.

Personally I do not think that we are encouraging the domestic violence.

Just my 2 cents.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”