回复:Do you have some money to find

来源: skyeye 2004-08-02 11:37:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1154 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ skyeye ] 在 2004-08-20 21:28:05 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 还有我不在美加,法律一样吗?whiteteeth2004-08-02 08:55:40
I agree this idea: correct/prepare material/information that can help you explain why you did not take that big amount of money from store (based on every day's transaction), by the way, if they want to prove you steal that big amount, they need prove they did let you handle that big amount first(It's kind hard to believe a little store can let only one person handle that big amount of transaction).
Also you should prepare something to support you thought that you plan to put those money back to store after go through your financial difficulty. And say you regret you did that, and ask their forgive.

Do not worry, it should not be a big deal, maybe you will be fined to pay them back more money, or may let you do some service for public for few days. I beilieve the sued side may just want get some money back. It does not benefit them to let you go into jail.
(Since this is not like the case to hurt people).
You need tell this to your parents to get their understand especially if you need financial help from them, or emothional support.
Your life is really precious, do not feel desperate.
I support you.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:Do you have some money to find -wastetime- 给 wastetime 发送悄悄话 (55 bytes) () 08/06/2004 postreply 10:30:35

I completely agree. -flyboat- 给 flyboat 发送悄悄话 (61 bytes) () 08/11/2004 postreply 22:03:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”