在resellerratings.com的评价还可以,但有人给了很差的评分。

来源: fantasticdream 2014-11-22 09:20:05 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2063 bytes)
This is NOT a reputable seller. They lure you in with low prices on the main cameras, which they can only afford if they sell you a bunch of accessories that are priced way ABOVE other retailers. So be prepared for the hard sell.

FIRST they will not process an order until you Call to Confirm - that is your first hint that something is up. THEN, once you're on the phone, they try to sell you a bunch of other stuff, and they will LIE to get you to buy it. They'll lie about the camera's battery life (saying it's really low to scare you into buying another battery); they'll lie about the battery they want to sell you (say it's a mfgr's battery when it's a knock-off at 4x the normal price); they'll lie about the warranty that comes with your camera to get you to buy an extended one. Then they'll try to sell you lenses, filters, bags, and anything else they can think of. HOLD FIRM and don't buy any of it. Even if you want them, they're MUCH cheaper elsewhere.

ALSO, they will charge you 6% so-called Insurance on top of the price - which is never shown on the website anywhere. ANOTHER shady practice is that you will never get an invoice that lists the items and individual prices for them. My invoice just had a list and the total price at the bottom. So if you need to return any of the individual items, there is no record of the price you paid (and they change their prices quite frequently).

Finally, BEWARE of the return policy - between the time I ordered the camera and when I received it, they cut it in half, and would not honor the policy that was in effect when I made the purchase. So, I got stuck with the overpriced knock-off battery that they lied to get me to buy, because they wouldn't take the return. And I can't use the knock-off battery because it would invalidate my camera's warranty.

So, the BOTTOM LINE is: even though they have good prices on the base camera, I will never deal with this seller again because I don't trust them AT ALL.

所有跟帖: 

多谢梦班热心帮助!!! -Lao_shan- 给 Lao_shan 发送悄悄话 Lao_shan 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/22/2014 postreply 16:28:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”