我们的经历

来源: pacificsea 2010-10-02 20:50:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6657 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ pacificsea ] 在 2010-10-03 19:58:19 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

看到有网友询问,我就来分享一下找猫语者的经历吧. 以下是我们应猫语者Suzi Dalling的要求写的经历。她的网站是 http://www.connectinharmony.com/

我想提醒大家,我知道想到这条路的宠物父母们基本上都已经是到心力交瘁的绝望境地,但是我还是不得不说找猫语者解决不了根本问题。就像跟Suzi联系过之后,我们还是只有干等,什么也做不了。所以我觉得找猫语者只让我们能够跟自己的小家伙们“说”一次话,剩下的就只有看上天的安排了。还有,想到找这种服务的父母,必然是爱他们的动物爱到心痛的地步。动物肯定是知道的,他们知道自己被爱,他们是幸福的。。。 祝大家好运。 

When we contacted Suzi, our beloved cat had left home for seven days. Our hope in finding him was diminishing with each minute gone by. My hu*****and and I were emotion wrecks. After we tried all the conventional searching method: posting, asking neighbors, searching nearby garages and sheds, in despair, we went on the internet hoping to find a professional missing cat search service. We found Suzi Dalling.

At the beginning, we were skeptical of the whole animal communicator thing. However, the results were incredible. 

After filled out our information (our cat name, the picture of our cat, our home address, etc.) and paid the $125 consultation fee, we have heard back from Suzi on the very next day. She told us that she has reached to the soul essence of our cat, ensured us that he was in perfect health and was playing when she turned to him.  He just wanted to take a “vocation” to explore around the new home before the winter comes. Most importantly, he loves us and is happy at our home and will come back very soon.

It was sensational and emotional when I was reading Suzi’s words. Although my hu*****and was still a little skeptical, I was certain those words were from our cat because it matched his playful personality and adventurous spirit.  I felt like he was looking at me and talking to me. At that moment, I knew our cat would come back.

The next three days were still long and unbearable but my heart was full of hope and joy.   

Most miraculously, in the wee hour on the tenth day of missing, our cat has come back on his own from his “vocation”, healthy, happy, dirty and hungry. He rolled on the floor to greet to us and then hit the food and drink station and devoured for twenty minutes nonstop.

I am truly grateful that our missing cat story has a happy ending.  Suzi was the big part of the miracle.  Suzi struck me most was her confidence in her ability to communicate with animal. Despite of the fact that she has never seen our cat, except for the picture we’ve provided, and thousand miles apart (we were in Connecticut, she was in California), she gave me a definite answer about the return of our missing cat and even asked me to inform her when our cat return home. I have no doubt in her special ability in connecting with animals.

Lastly,  I want to give my heart out to all the missing animal parents. We have been there.  Be strong, keep faith, even with Suzi’s help, the hope and persistence were really the most important thing that kept us going for ten long days.  Wish the safe return for all missing animals.

这里是我发的求助贴

http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=pet&MsgID=571006

这里是老公的感谢帖

http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=pet&MsgID=574298

所有跟帖: 

since we have our dog Tahoe, we have been ... -hongpurdy- 给 hongpurdy 发送悄悄话 (149 bytes) () 10/02/2010 postreply 21:13:06

谢分享. -hujian- 给 hujian 发送悄悄话 hujian 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/02/2010 postreply 21:34:45

看到了,谢谢。已经告诉了我的朋友,他们还在想办法找另外的医生。 -1234567_2007- 给 1234567_2007 发送悄悄话 1234567_2007 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/03/2010 postreply 05:46:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”