Woman's dying wish: Please adopt my dog. Would like to spread th

来源: sc2008 2014-04-15 08:26:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1605 bytes)

www.9news.com/story/life/pets/2014/04/14/please-adopt-my-dog/7719849/

FORT COLLINS – A terminally ill woman from Northern Colorado has one last wish before she passes away: for someone to adopt her dog.

Patricia Cudd was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer. For the last few years she's been living in a cramped motel room with her dog 'Sherlock'.

"He's my best friend," Cudd said as she choked back tears.

A few years back, Patricia rescued Sherlock from a shelter. Since her diagnosis, Sherlock has helped rescue Patricia. But as her time on earth comes to an end, she knows she has to let Sherlock go. "I want someone else to love him as much as I do because I can't run with him anymore," Cudd explained.

Sherlock is a pit bull. Cudd says he's one of the most loving dogs you'll ever meet.

"He's taught me to have fun! To just plain have fun. To go outside, look at the sun and enjoy life," she said. If she could, Patricia would hold on to Sherlock longer, but she knows she can't. So she's hoping you can find room in your home and in your heart for him. "He's such a great animal! Just magnificent," she said.

Last August, doctors told Cudd she likely only had six more months to live.

If you'd like to get in touch with Cudd, email desk@9news.com and we will pass along the information.

所有跟帖: 

唉,难受。。。祝福狗狗能有好人家收养! -CatinGrey- 给 CatinGrey 发送悄悄话 CatinGrey 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2014 postreply 08:36:53

祝福! -胖胖MM- 给 胖胖MM 发送悄悄话 胖胖MM 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2014 postreply 09:01:59

祝福,希望Sherlock早日被收养 -Churchill- 给 Churchill 发送悄悄话 Churchill 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2014 postreply 09:33:48

祝福狗狗和他的主人! -Rocky'sMom- 给 Rocky'sMom 发送悄悄话 Rocky'sMom 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2014 postreply 17:45:12

Co:难过。。祝福狗狗和他的主人! -一枝丁香地- 给 一枝丁香地 发送悄悄话 一枝丁香地 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2014 postreply 23:04:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”