关于宠物的一些真实有趣的写照 (1) ZT

来源: 山水安妮 2010-01-09 21:00:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6495 bytes)

对于你们有宠物的人, 这是一个真实的故事。

对于没有宠物的人, 那是一个真实的故事。

对宠物的教导

The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door. 

Dear Dogs and Cats:  

The dishes with the paw prints are yours and contain your food.  The other dishes are mine and contain my food.  

Placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.  

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack.  Racing me to the bottom is not the object.  Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run. 

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed.  I am very sorry about this.  Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort, however.  Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep.  It Is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other, stretched out to the fullest extent possible.  I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out on the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.  

For the last time, there is no secret exit from the bathroom! If, by some miracle, I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge in an attempt to open the door.  I must exit through the same door I entered.  Also, I have been using the bathroom for years - canine/feline attendance is not required.  

The proper order for kissing is:  Kiss me first, then go smell the other dogor cat's butt.  I cannot stress this enough...  

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 我也说说“蜗居”里的爱情吧
  • Oops Moment - 祝各位笑口常开啦
  • 转帖:为了松鼠,恳请您别再吃松子、榛子了!
  • 请关注一下城头上这篇关于熊的文章吧
  • 喜欢Coldplay - Viva La Vida (Live the Life)
  • 所有跟帖: 

哈哈!谢分享! -cheerfulcats- 给 cheerfulcats 发送悄悄话 cheerfulcats 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2010 postreply 01:51:41

:哈哈!谢分享! -hujian- 给 hujian 发送悄悄话 hujian 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2010 postreply 19:59:29

So true. So true. -totem- 给 totem 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2010 postreply 09:47:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”