There are lots to do in summer than going out to work

Of course my children are still young, my oldest is 11 now but I can't help but want to tell you there are lots of things they can do instead of working at Waffle House everyday. Summer goes fast, spend time here and there in summer camps and it's over. And there are always 9 to 10 days spent at Grandpa's house in Ohio. Now it's already the end of July. There's only one month left! My daugter went to her favorite string camp in VT for two weeks, one of my sons, five years old, goes to daycare, the other, 8 years old, goes to a summer camp/daycare. Next year, I plan to let my daughter stay at this music camp for a longer time, at least for 3 weeks with one week in Istanbul Turkey. That should make the summer more memorable and enjoyable. Kids will get their share of work. There's no need to rush them.  Sometimes things would backfair if it's done overboard. Working odd jobs isn't always an encouraging thing for teens.  It might dampen their enthusiasm about working  because people could be mean and insensitive. It's better to save it for the future, to my opinion.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!