真道的魅力

道成了肉身,丰丰满满地有恩典,有真理,魅力四射,令我折服
个人资料
正文

9-12

(2023-09-12 05:46:50) 下一个

9-12

Receive my peace. It is my continual gift to you. The best way to receive this gift is to sit quietly in my presence, trusting me in every area of your life. Quietness and trust accomplish far more than you can imagine: not only in you, but also on earth and in heaven. When you trust me in a given area, you release that problem or person into my care.

Spending time alone with me can be a difficult discipline because it goes against the activity addiction of this age. You may appear to be doing nothing, but actually you are participating in battles going on within spiritual realms. You are waging war - not with the weapons of the world, but with heavenly weapons, which have divine power to demolish strongholds. Living close to me is a sure defense against evil.

接受我的平安。这是我不断赐予你的礼物。接受这份礼物的最佳方式就是静坐在我的面前,在你生命中的每一个领域信任我。宁静和信任能够实现远远超出你想象的成就:不仅在你内心,也在地上和天上。当你在某个领域信任我,你就把那个问题或人托付给了我。与我独处可能是一项艰难的操练,因为它这个时代的活动成瘾相反。你可能看起来什么都没做,但实际上你正在参与在属灵领域内进行的战斗。你正在进行一场战争 - 不是用世界的武器,而是用天上的武器,这些武器有神圣的力量来拆毁坚固的营垒。与我亲近是对抗邪恶的坚实防御。

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.