真道的魅力

道成了肉身,丰丰满满地有恩典,有真理,魅力四射,令我折服
个人资料
正文

4-14

(2023-04-14 03:48:59) 下一个

4-14

Heaven is both present and future. As you walk along your life-path holding my hand, you are already in touch with the essence of heaven: nearness to me. You can also find many hints of heaven along your pathway because the earth is radiantly alive with my presence. Shimmering sunshine awakens your heart, gently reminding you of my brilliant light. Birds and flowers, trees and skies evoke praises to my holy name. keep your eyes and ears fully open as you journey with me.

At the end of your life-path is an entrance to heaven. Only I know when you will reach that destination, but I am preparing you for it each step of the way. The absolute certainty of your heavenly home gives you peace and joy to help you along your journey. You know that you will reach your home in my perfect timing: not one moment too soon or too late. Let the hope of heaven encourage you as you walk along the path of life with me.

天堂既是现在又是未来。当你牵着我的手沿着生命之路行走时,你已经接触到了天堂的本质:与我亲近。你也可以在你的路上找到许多天堂的暗示,因为大地充满了我的同在。闪烁的阳光唤醒了你的心灵,温柔地提醒你我的辉煌光芒。鸟儿和花朵,树木和天空,唤起对我的圣名的赞美之声。请保持你的眼睛和耳朵敞开,与我同行。

在你生命之路的尽头是通往天堂的入口。只有我知道你何时到达那个目的地,但我会在你的每一步中为你准备。你对天堂的绝对信心带给你平安和喜乐,帮助你沿着人生之路与我同行。你知道你会在我完美的时间到达你的家:既不早一刻也不晚一刻。让对天堂的希望鼓舞你,在与我同行的人生之路上前行。

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.