星海流音

心思所至,情绪缘起,感怀执念,聊以尽兴。
正文

【散文】Maple Tree (枫树)

(2018-10-02 19:42:03) 下一个

It’s after noon.

It’s after lunch.

Out for a walk around the office.

Halted on the lawn astounded by the beauty.

It's such a nice autumn day. With patches of dark grey clouds hovering above, the sky radiates the lake blue through the clouds, touching the ground, rolling on the green lawns.

The sun is shining behind the clouds. The moment the clouds let the sunlight through, summer is brought back to me, and to the lawns and to the breeze around us, making the green bright and my heart light.

Just sit on the green. Just look up and around. Overwhelmed, I see you over there just in front of me.

Hei, see you again, my dear, the only one standing among all others with an exuberant look, the look that tells me about everything you can give to me in an affluent season.

You are my dear, my only dear. Each time I see you, I am fascinated by your beauty reflecting colorful light spectrum. Each time I see you, I am hallucinated with your daunting flushness glitering in full maturity.

My dear, you will never know how you surprised me the first time I saw you just there all among others under the same sky in the same season, filling my heart with affluence of the season's beauties.

My only dear, you will never know how you changed the world in my eyes the first time I saw you just there outstanding all others with the same freshness of the season that I love the most here in Toronto.

Let me take a close look at you, my dear

Close I am approaching to you, yet

Away I am staying from you

At a time after noon

In the sunshine

On the lawn

Before you

My dear

Maple

Tree

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)