个人资料
正文

凡事皆有可能——小小土豆的华丽变身

(2017-02-23 19:31:21) 下一个
Filled With Possibility!
让生命充满可能!
For nothing will be impossible with God. Luke 1:37, NASB
在神没有难成的事。 路加福音1:37
Jesus loves us so much that He will never keep us small. In Him, absolutely nothing is impossible: There are no limits! Luke 1:37 is part of the angel’s announcement to Mary that her old cousin, Elizabeth, who was well past her childbearing days, was six months pregnant with a boy who would become John the Baptist, Jesus’ cousin. 主耶稣对我们的爱是如此深厚以至于他从来不会让我们活在狭小当中。在他里面,毫无疑问没有任何事情是不可能的,凡事都可以不受限制!路加福音1:37 是天使向玛利亚传达的关于她的堂姐伊丽莎白的预言的一部分,预言说,已经过了生育年龄的伊丽莎白,已经怀了六个月大的男孩,这个男孩将来要成为耶稣的堂兄。

If that wasn’t enough, Mary also had to come to terms with the declaration that she was about to conceive by the Holy Spirit and would give birth nine months later to the Son of God. That’s some news! God doesn’t have a problem with making possible what we think is impossible. He loves to shake us up, out of our small-minded thinking, and free us from doubts about this thing or that thing. He loves to blast through our assumption that, somehow, if it can’t be done in earthly terms, it can’t be done at all. Remember, He loves to reshape us. He speaks truth where we’ve believed lies.如果那个预言还不够震撼,那么玛利亚自己即将受圣灵的孕并将在九个月后诞下神的儿子的事实,就真的是个前所未闻的新闻了!神可以轻而易举的把对我们来说不可能的事情变为可能。他喜欢让我们的生命受到震动,以至于我们可以摆脱我们狭小的眼界,从各种各样的疑惑当中跳脱出来。他想要彻底改观我们的观念,那就是如果人或属世的资源无法成就的事情,那就怎样都无法成就。但是我们要记得,神喜欢重塑我们。在我们被谎言所欺骗的地方,他的真理一直在说话。

You think He can’t change you? He can. 
 你认为他没法改变你?不,他能。
• You think you have gone too far down to be rescued? You haven’t.
 你认为你迷途太远无力回返?不,你没有。
• You think you’re too old now? You’re not. 
 你认为你年事已高,改变为时已晚?你没有。
 • You think you have to wait until you’re older? You don’t.
 你认为你要等到自己更成熟的时候?其实不然。
• Nothing is impossible with Him.因为在神凡事都能。

It’s His love that changes everything. Here’s some news for you: Without Him, you’ll never be good enough. I’ll never be good enough. We are nothing without our God. He takes our little lives, laid down at His feet in the dirt, and He wrecks us with His love. When we see Him in all His beauty and let Him reshape us and fill us with His Holy Spirit, we no longer look at our failures and faults, because our eyes are drawn to see only Him. Unless He fills me, everything is impossible. When He fills me, nothing is impossible! 他的爱能改变一切!这对你我都会是一个绝好的消息:就是没有神,你永远都无法达到一个义(圣)人的标准,我也一样。离了神我们什么都不是。他在尘土中拣选我们,让我们坐在他脚边。他的爱让我们得以重生。当我们看到神的美好并顺服在他匠人的双手中被打造以及被圣灵充满的时候,我们就可以不再看自己的失败和过犯,因为我们的眼光单单注目在神身上。除非身上带着神的大能,凡事都可能是无法逾越的大山。而我们意识到自己身上带着他死里复活的大能,就一切皆有可能。

Heidi Baker (译自海迪妈妈)
January 3 at 1:13pm · 
Reckless Devotion Day 3 of the New Year!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~我是对逆境的战书~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
天父,此刻,就在我的intern就要结束而老板明确说我们group没钱再留我的时候,在我有可能要面临失业无法申请opt extension的时候,在我的postdoc申请杳无音信的时候,我就来相信,在你凡事都能。我在世上的日子尚未度一日,就已经写在你的册上。我为你美好的计划来欢呼,来感恩。请帮助我伫立在你的信心当中,I want your best father, I wont satisfy with less than what you have planned out for me!! Let all of me and every single piece of the environment that are surrounding me, the people/decisions that will involve or shape my future, all submit to your kingdom to bring me to my destiny in you! Father I trust in you and I love you! May my life greatly glorify your all-mighty name!

土豆的两种做法,简单食材也能华丽变身哟,也相信,现在的柳暗终会等到花明的一刻!
香煎土豆饼
材料: 面粉1/2 cup, 鸡蛋三个,土豆半个
调料:椒盐少许,香油少许,盐少许
做法:1.土豆用刮丝器刨成细丝,用盐水浸泡十分钟防止发黑
      2. 土豆丝,面粉,鸡蛋,椒盐,香油混合均匀成粘稠的糊糊
      3. 小火起锅,倒入少许油,用大勺子一勺一个圆饼,摊到两面金黄即可
香辣土豆丝
材料:土豆另外半个,青椒两个,蒜若干
调料:椒盐少许,香油少许,醋少许,剁椒, 盐, 红干辣椒末少许,
做法:1.土豆,青椒用人肉切丝器(刀功有待提高凡事皆有可能——小小土豆的华丽变身 )切成细丝,用盐水浸泡十分钟防止发黑
      2. 小火起锅,倒入少许油,蒜末干辣椒末爆香后倒入青椒翻炒一下
      3. 倒入土豆丝,翻炒均匀后一次加入调料和醋,想要再吃辣点的,可以加些剁椒;重口味的加些老干妈嘿嘿
      4. 配上一碗白粥,人生夫复何憾?
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (2)
评论
西姐姐 回复 悄悄话 谢谢你的祝福!感谢神,在还有六天要失业的时候找到工作了:)
追梦人1028 回复 悄悄话 神会大大祝福你!
登录后才可评论.