个人资料
正文

Limeng兄

(2016-04-20 21:49:44) 下一个

好多人围观朱之谓:没事找事涨姿势,附庸风雅爱卖弄,送一光荣称号,叫文艺理工男。这真是糟贱了“文艺”两个字!真正的文艺理工男,是Limeng老兄。

日前,Limeng兄发来两篇近作。一篇是他访问旧金山艺术博物馆Legion of Honor的游记,另一篇则是他在SD市中心图书馆淘书时,一边畅游书海,一边与中外作家/艺术家心神交流的随笔。读着Limeng兄的文字,感受其敏锐的观察力和细腻的意识流,既涨姿势,又很受用。

Limeng兄原是北大的文科学霸,中文功底深厚,文史哲涉猎广泛。对中国书画和西洋艺术,均颇具慧眼,见识独到。平时喜欢笔耕,文章多见于报刊杂志。伊甸文苑、文心社等著名文学网络期刊,均有其一席之地。多年前曾写《词苑撷英》,文中对宋词的精致见解与剖析,让我佩服得五体投地。

总而言之,Limeng兄才是响当当的文艺理工男。之所以带上理工男这个后缀,是因为他在出国后,兼修城市规划,如今任职本埠规划部门。我第一次见到他,是从他办公室门口路过。拿眼一瞟,怎么里面坐着一位老中?看起来那么帅,那么斯文,那么有气质。刚好他也抬头一望,四目相对,会心一笑。有一种传说,叫一见如故,这种机缘巧合的剧情,居然以我俩为主角上演了一回。打那以后,我俩不仅在业务上成了好同事,也在“文拉OK”方面,成了趣味相投的业余笔友。

说来惭愧,朱之谓是修桥补路的工匠出身,在Limeng兄面前耍笔杆子,不啻于班门弄斧。所以在回复其分享近作的洋文邮件时,竟然自卑到不敢玩中文,只好以歪就歪,用洋文来saving face了:

Thank you very much! I deem it an honor to share something like that! What a wonderful reading for me, I enjoyed it so much, and I know my heart was touched! I believe you are gifted in telling stories, in revealing your sensitive minds using your eyes of an unparallel power of observation. I can't help urging you to get your great writings published, although you might have done or considered doing so. Again, thankyou for sharing!

By the way, I went back together with my family to my hometown in early February, and stayed there for 2 weeks. My father, 84, passed away, and we were there to bid our last farewell. As you can imagine, the trip was depressing, and overwhelming with deep sorrows in our minds. The timing, however, coincided with the Chinese traditional spring festival. After the funeral services in memory of my father, my son proposed to stop by Shanghai and Suzhou on our way back to California. It was the first time for the boy to be back in China since he came to the states in 2000. We did exactly what he proposed before leaving the motherland, as another way, at least I think so, to smooth the pains in our hearts due to the loss of the family.

All the bests!

虽说哥俩好,但回复Limeng兄,玩不好中文,着实难堪。反正我洋文烂,胡诌一通,搪塞一下,下次见面了,哈哈一笑,也就过去了。

3-16-2016

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.