国公

博客博客博博客, 客博客博客客博
正文

情人节我送老妻的Bvlgari

(2015-02-14 13:38:29) 下一个

我家除圣诞节和复活节外,一般不过洋节。现在年纪大了,不为五斗米折腰了。也该讲讲情趣了。中国的情人节是七夕,还远着尼。全世界都在QE.。纸票子逐步向纸的纸的方向过渡。为了保值,买了一个60年代的Bvlgari花篮,在今天送给老妻。她戴上美了几分钟,郑重放到保险箱里。要留给女儿做嫁妆。

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (6)
评论
万发 回复 悄悄话 花篮的花儿香 听我来唱一唱
唱一呀唱 来到了南泥湾
南泥湾好地方 好地呀方
好地方来好风光 好地方来好风光
到处是庄稼 遍地是牛羊
当年的南泥湾 到处呀是荒山
没呀人烟 如今的南泥湾
与往年不一般 不一呀般
如啊 今的南泥湾 与呀 往年不一般
再不是旧模样 是陕北的好江南
陕北的好江南 鲜花开满山
开呀满山 学习那南泥湾
处处呀是江南 是江呀南
又学习来又生产 三五九旅是模范
咱们走向前呀 鲜花送模范
花篮的花儿香 听我来唱一唱
来到了南泥湾 南泥湾好地方
万发 回复 悄悄话 Main Image

>
Bulgari jewels belonging to screen siren Gina Lollobrigida up for auction at Sothebys

On 14 May 2013, Sotheby's Geneva will be hosting an auction that is sure to delight Bulgari aficionados across the world. Included in its Magnificent Jewels and Noble Jewels Sale are 22 outstanding Bulgari pieces from the "Dolce Vita" era, collected by Gina Lollobrigida, the sultry siren of Italian cinema. A rare chance to bid on an array of vintage Bulgari, the collection is of a calibre not seen since the landmark Christies auction of Elizabeth Taylor's valuable Bulgari stash back in 2011.

Now in her 80s and working as a sculptor, Lollobrigida is pragmatic about handing over her precious Bulgari collection. "I began collecting jewels from Bulgari in the 1950s and 60s, drawn by the wonderful craftsmanship and distinctive style of these pieces," she recalls. "But a sculptor has little need for jewels, so I have decided the time is right to share them with other collectors." The philanthropic artist intends to donate part of the proceeds of the sale to a cause close to her heart. "I believe stem cell research and treatment should be freely available to every child. It is my wish that part of the proceeds from the sale contribute to help fund an international hospital for stem cell research," she says.

Highlights of Lollobrigida's magnificent collection include a pair of 1964 natural pearl and diamond pendant earrings, with an estimate of US$600,000-$1,000,000, and a 19.03ct diamond ring, circa 1962, also estimated to sell for US$600,000-$1,000,000. A gold and diamond compact with coordinating bracelet watch is another stunning example of the Bulgari style of the 50s and 60s.

"These exceptional jewels are evocative of both a woman, and an era," says David Bennett, Chairman of Sotheby's Switzerland and Chairman of Jewellery for Europe and Middle East. "The auction represents a wonderful opportunity for collectors to acquire seminal Bulgari pieces, imbued with Gina Lollobrigida's magical provenance." Key pieces from the collection will travel to London, New York and Rome before returning for exhibition in Geneva in advance of the sale.
Bulgari jewels belonging to screen siren Gina Lollobrigida up for auction at Sothebys

On 14 May 2013, Sotheby's Geneva will be hosting an auction that is sure to delight Bulgari aficionados across the world. Included in its Magnificent Jewels and Noble Jewels Sale are 22 outstanding Bulgari pieces from the "Dolce Vita" era, collected by Gina Lollobrigida, the sultry siren of Italian cinema. A rare chance to bid on an array of vintage Bulgari, the collection is of a calibre not seen since the landmark Christies auction of Elizabeth Taylor's valuable Bulgari stash back in 2011.

Now in her 80s and working as a sculptor, Lollobrigida is pragmatic about handing over her precious Bulgari collection. "I began collecting jewels from Bulgari in the 1950s and 60s, drawn by the wonderful craftsmanship and distinctive style of these pieces," she recalls. "But a sculptor has little need for jewels, so I have decided the time is right to share them with other collectors." The philanthropic artist intends to donate part of the proceeds of the sale to a cause close to her heart. "I believe stem cell research and treatment should be freely available to every child. It is my wish that part of the proceeds from the sale contribute to help fund an international hospital for stem cell research," she says.

Highlights of Lollobrigida's magnificent collection include a pair of 1964 natural pearl and diamond pendant earrings, with an estimate of US$600,000-$1,000,000, and a 19.03ct diamond ring, circa 1962, also estimated to sell for US$600,000-$1,000,000. A gold and diamond compact with coordinating bracelet watch is another stunning example of the Bulgari style of the 50s and 60s.

"These exceptional jewels are evocative of both a woman, and an era," says David Bennett, Chairman of Sotheby's Switzerland and Chairman of Jewellery for Europe and Middle East. "The auction represents a wonderful opportunity for collectors to acquire seminal
国公 回复 悄悄话 回复 '农家苦' 的评论 : 农家兄,过年好!珠宝收藏是收藏的重要分支。我常去拍场,这也是举手之劳。这次举得高一些。
农家苦 回复 悄悄话 男人有癖,方可与交与婚,以其有真情也。国公兄身体收藏之雅癖,力行恩爱之真情,好男人也。
国公 回复 悄悄话 孩儿他妈说,不怕QE了。
春天的夕阳 回复 悄悄话 好美!
登录后才可评论.